Friday, May 19, 2017

The Same Yet Different

BLADES OF GRASS look alike, although each strand is unique upon closer inspection. There's an endless supply of originals, from grains of sand on the beach to stars in the sky. Without the benefit of microscopic eyes here are some dissimilar duplicates I recently spied at a distance with my camera.


Visit Postcards From Penelope Puddle to view more BC scenes.

To see more sights from around the globe visit OUR WORLD at the sidebar.

Copyright by Penelope Puddlisms

8 comments:

  1. A lovely series Penelope, the kids are especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of same, but different - especially the shots with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does my heart good to see your blog posts, my dear dear friend. I agree with Lady Fi about the shots of the children. They remind me of the days when my niece was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful theme for your post and beautiful and creative photos ~ thanks,

    Happy Weekend ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is filled with wonderful shots and fascinating text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful examples of your chosen theme... the hands and the children in particular make me feel that there is hope for this world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You proved “the same yet different” by means of such nice photos. Though categorized into groups, each and every one is unique and only one. I agree with Sallie; the 5th, 7th, and 8th images make me feel hopeful of this world. The 5th image reminds me of the warmth of my late mother’s hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sequence of shots. Every time I see dandelion seeds I remember how we'd try and blow all of them off the stalk in one breath when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete

YOUR THOUGHTS add colour to the content and are always much appreciated.